QbD Webinar on Validation of Mobile Apps
Tuesday 18 July, 17h – duration 2 hours – register now
Today’s mobile world brings countless new possibilities to the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries. Think only of mobile apps that are used to exchange data between scientists, doctors, patients and participants in clinical tests. Or health apps, which enable us to monitor patients better than ever.
However, with great opportunity also comes great risk. Even more so when health and lives are at stake. That’s why mobile applications are increasingly subject to strict regulations and guidelines. Their compliance is becoming a vital part of the validation process of organizations. Ready to learn more about this crucial topic? Then join QbD’s upcoming webinar on the Validation of Mobile Applications.
5 good reasons to participate:
- The validation of mobile applications is becoming more vital every day. Make sure you are fully up-to-date.
- We’ll look at this topic from every viewpoint that is essential to risk based quality management, from regulatory dimensions to ISO 13485, GMP, GAMP 5 and more.
- The webinar is brought to you by experienced QbD consultants. They bring in their own broad expertise, while giving you more insight in the latest trends.
- You can follow the webinar from any place, like your office or your home. Now that’s mobility!
- There will be plenty of room for questions. Do you want to log in fully prepared? Then read QbD’s white paper “Mobile Applications and Compliancy” first, or visit our page on Software Validation.
The 2-hour webinar will take place on Tuesday 18 July, as of 17h on our GoToTraining platform. It’s a unique learning occasion for everyone active in the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries – both QbD employees and clients. Don’t wait too long to register, because the number of participants is limited.