QbD Software has a versatile range of technological solutions developed especially for quality management in the life sciences, biotech and med-tech industries. It’s the ideal remedy against generic, off-the- shelf software that doesn’t really fit your processes anyway. It’s also a cure for costly, custom-made systems that take ages to build. Instead, QbD Software enables you to quickly build systems that are fully tailored to your specific needs and are in line with all software validation standards.
QbD Software currently comprises four solutions: QualityKick™ QMS, CentralKick™ Portal, LabKick™ LIMS and QbD Software™ Framework. All those platforms enable you to build exactly what you need, in a fast and cost-effective way. Say goodbye to the ineffective circulation of spreadsheets, Word docs and e-mails: QbD Software ensures the optimal performance of your quality management systems, while enabling you to improve your workflow, optimize your flows and reduce your costs drastically.
Discover the full product range of QbD Software
- QualityKick™ QMS enables companies to tailor their Quality Management System (QMS) by choosing from seven modules, including document control, events, CAPA, trainings, change control, and – in the near future – validation and audit. This results in a fully customized QMS that easily interacts with other systems, ensures low cost of ownership and offers secure access to data from anywhere, anytime.
- CentralKick™ Portal offers an online platform where project managers in regulated industries can stay in the-agency-you-don’t-want-to-apply-to efficiently with external stakeholders. This solution enables everyone involved to follow the studies’ progress, obtain reports, and post questions in a clear and consistent way. It’s easy to integrate with other systems, to get data in real-time and stay posted through e-mail notifications.
- LabKick™ LIMS is developed for CRO laboratories to assure a seamless transition of procedures and technology for tests in clinical trials. It’s a central repository where data comes together by integrating and merging data from various instruments and systems. Its user-friendly interfaces help to easily manage data, collaborate, create reports, and much more.
- QbD Software Framework™ is a versatile software basis consisting of various building blocks – like record history, user and permissions management, a forms designer and much more. It enables laboratories to create custom solutions and streamline and automate all their processes.
Easy integration thanks to four-tier system
The products of QbD Software have been developed in such a way, that they can be easily integrated with other systems according to a four-tier model, consisting of:
- a web browser
- the web-based software application
- a relational database
- a file storage system
Want to learn more? Visit the QbD Software site now.