How can quality be guaranteed during technology transfer projects?
We can offer this as either a 4-hour or 8-hour training. During the 8-hour training, a number of workshop elements are provided that focus on the specific situation of the course participant(s). While for the 4-hour training, the focus is mainly on theory and independently learning to find additional information.
After the training, participants will understand;
- the roles and responsibilities of the sending unit, the receiving unit and the project team,
- the various phases within a Tech Transfer project,
- the main pitfalls and threats to quality,
- the regulatory impact of the main types of transfer.
Afterwards, participants can independently;
- fulfil their own role within the team,
- spot potential problems and make proposals for improvements,
- estimate the regulatory impact of changes.
- Employees of small and large companies faced with technology transfer,
- project managers of technology transfer projects,
- the training focuses on technology transfer within the pharmaceutical industry.
Find out more about this training by sending an email to QbDAcademy@qbd.eu.