Design of Experiment (DoE)
Half a day
Why this topic?
For organisations in the life sciences (pharmaceuticals, medical devices, …) or food industry, experiments and tests are regular processes. They usually occur as part of a root cause research or during the development or improvement of a process. The outcome of such a process is often determined by various verifiable or unverifiable parameters. A Design of Experiments (DoE), or in other words statistical test design, offers insight into the effects of these parameters and their mutual interactions.
What can you expect during the training?
- Get to know the basics of DoE in a unique, simple and informative way.
- Discover possible analytical tools and explore them using various examples and assignments.
- Participants learn to make full use of systematic quality care.
What is the result in your daily work?
More insight in and knowledge of design of experiments leads to improved process variation, performance aligned with planning, shorter development times, more reliability and reduced costs.
- Participants make better choices and schedules for experiments.
- Participants are able to detect and discover interruptions early in the production process.
- Participants are able to interpret test results in a more precise and complete fashion.
Employees planning to set up and analyse experiments within an organisation, production, research or laboratory, and supporters of SPC wanting to improve the suitability of their processes.
Find out more about this training by sending an email to QbDAcademy@qbd.eu.