At QbD, we like to pass our expertise on to our clients and partners. That’s why we offer training and coaching for companies, small groups and individuals. When you participate in a QbD in-company training, you’re assured that:
- training is in line with your company and your individual training needs;
- you’re flexible in terms of time and location;
- you have the choice between training in English or Dutch;
- you receive a price reduction when you’re participating with five participants or more.
Our in-company training programme is also available for individuals and small groups. Our training partner Amelior regularly provides open training classes. Learn more about this via Amelior.
Overview of our training programmes
- System validation/qualification
- GAMP 5 (good automated manufacturing practices)
- Data Integrity
- GMP (good manufacturing practices)
- GDP (good distribution practices)
- How can quality be guaranteed during tech transfer projects?
- Serialisation and Track & Trace
- Introduction Validation Basics
- Introduction Acceptance Sampling
- Design of Experiment (DoE)
- QbD (Quality by Design)
- Technical Writing
Our clinical training offerings
Via TRIUM, our partner in clinical consulting, we offer a broad portfolio of clinical training offerings. Their training programs are based on the competence-based training model, developed by the Multi Regional Clinical Trials Initiative at Harvard University. TRIUM offers standard trainings, but it’s also possible to compose a customized training program in line with the needs of the client.
Formats can be chosen based on your team’s availability or location. Everything is possible! From classroom training to face-to-face sessions and even live online training sessions.
Click the button below if you would like to subscribe for one of the upcoming trainings ↓
If you would like to organize a customized training session or you want to take a look at the full training portfolio to get an idea of which trainings TRIUM can provide, you should click the following button ↓