At QbD, we like to pass our expertise on to our clients and partners. That’s why we offer training and coaching for companies, small groups and individuals. When you participate in a QbD in-company training, you’re assured that:
- training is in line with your company and your individual training needs;
- you’re flexible in terms of time and location;
- you have the choice between training in English or Dutch;
- you receive a price reduction when you’re participating with five participants or more.
Our in-company training programme is also available for individuals and small groups. Our training partner Amelior regularly provides open training classes. Learn more about this via Amelior.
Overview of our training programmes
- System validation/qualification
- GAMP 5 (good automated manufacturing practices)
- Data Integrity
- GMP (good manufacturing practices)
- GDP (good distribution practices)
- How can quality be guaranteed during tech transfer projects?
- Serialisation and Track & Trace
- Introduction Validation Basics
- Introduction Acceptance Sampling
- Design of Experiment (DoE)
- QbD (Quality by Design)
- Technical Writing