Salesforce is an easy to use, cloud-based customer relationship management solution.
The Salesforce CRM platform empowers developers to quickly build and deploy trusted cloud applications that are rock solid, secure, and scalable without worrying about hardware provisioning or application stacks. The platform delivers out-of-the-box tools and services to automate your business processes, integrate with external applications, provide responsive layouts and more.
In the Salesforce CRM platform, you can find:
- Lightning Platform: for a more customisable and more intuitive way to work
- Global Complaint Handling (GCH): to handle customer complaints
Salesforce.com comes out with their feature Major Releases three times a year:
With each Salesforce release comes many weeks of hype and anticipation as Salesforce.com begins marketing the new feature set. But not all Salesforce users get the same release on the same day. Salesforce.com spreads out the releases over several weeks.
QbD is experienced in validation and providing support in the validation of the Salesforce CRM/GCH application with the Standard View or using the Lightning Platform View. Thanks to many years of worldwide experience – in a wide variety of strictly regulated areas – QbD provides a unique and valuable blend of an efficient quality validation approach.
How can QbD support you with Salesforce CRM /GCH?
IMPLEMENTATION & VALIDATION
- Define your User Requirements.
- Work together to prepare the Release Risk Assessment (RA) and define the Action Plan to identify the business and regulatory requirements.
- QbD works on the CSV Documentation identified on the RA: validation and qualification protocols and reports.
- General Release
The Major Releases are deployed 3 times a year. The customer will be notified of the new deployment in advance to prepare the Release:
- Kick-off meeting with QbD to Identify new features/enhancements and agree on the release schedule.
- Work with QbD to prepare the Release Risk Assessment (RA) and define the Action Plan.
- QbD works on the Computer System Validation (CSV) Documentation identified on the RA.
- Updating the affected documentation.
- General Release and change approval
Contact us for any questions concerning Salesforce.