Are you eager to explore the world of pharma, biotech, medical devices, cosmetics and healthcare? Apply today!
What do we expect from a Young Professional?
- Under the guidance of QbD you get the chance to take your first professional steps in the world of quality management and validation.
- You will work in companies within the 'life sciences': the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, cosmetic and healthcare industries, ranging from the big pharma companies to the newest and most innovative start-ups.
- In line with the legal requirements and strict regulations specific to these sectors, you will provide input to, e.g.:
- The control of quality-related risks during product development, production and distribution;
- the validation of procedures, processes & systems;
- the improvement of existing and the design of new quality management systems;
- the optimization of technology transfer and the launch of new products.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a master's degree in engineering, technological, pharmaceutical or chemical sciences (industrial engineer, civil engineer, bio engineer, industrial pharmacist, biomedical sciences, biotechnology/biochemistry, chemistry or a similar scientific study);
- You finished your studies and are now eager to further improve the quality within the pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare sector, together with more than 180 fellow consultants;
- You are entrepreneurial, communicative and always on the lookout for a challenge.
What does QbD offer you?
QbD is a healthy company with a strong growth and international ambitions. In addition to a very attractive salary package, we can offer you the following advantages:
- Our CEO, Bart Van Acker, became Flemish Young Entrepreneur of 2019, which means that you’ll be part of a vibrant, entrepreneurial organization.
- A company with a clear strategy and ambition.
- We've got your back! Our HR Business Partners follow you closely, giving you the opportunity to shape your career.
- Thanks to our flat organization, we have short communication lines and you can always come to us.
- Standing still means going backwards. With our extensive training package and our periodic knowledge-sharing moments, we offer you many opportunities to continuously learn, to expand or specialize your knowledge and skills and to gain new expertise.
- Get to know your colleagues outside the work environment! Teambuilding and fun activities are planned on a monthly basis. A comedy night or quiz night? Nothing is too crazy for us!
- In short… We stand for JPEG: Joy in Partnership, going for the Extra mile to Get things done!
Interested? Send us your CV and motivation letter and who knows, we might welcome you soon in our QbD family!