QC (quality control) method validation professional
Are you an expert in quality control method validation and up for some exciting new challenges? Apply now for our position of QC method validation professional!
What are your responsibilities as a QC method validation professional?
- You will be responsible for (analytical) method validation to ensure compliance with regulatory expectations and consistency with current industry practice.
- You will monitor and assess new developments, industry trends, evolving regulatory expectations in the analytical method validation field.
- You will support QC (quality control) analytical method validation improvement programs.
- You will establish and maintain current knowledge of global regulations, regulatory expectations, inspection intelligence and industry standards to ensure compliance.
- You will define the product requirements and contribute to the development of policies and standards.
- You will work with a network of local experts and ensure sharing of best-practice and learnings.
- You will monitor and analyze assessment criteria on the system performance (incl. trend analysis, effectiveness evaluation).
Who are we looking for?
- As a QC expert you have a scientific master’s degree (e.g. industrial pharmacist, biomedical sciences, bio-engineer, …) or equivalent through experience.
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in GMP/GLP and you are familiar with international regulations and guidelines.
- Analytical method validation has no secrets for you: you’re well known with analytical techniques like HPLC, PCR, GC,… has no secrets for you.
- Good understanding of QC (quality control) processes.
- Good knowledge of quality and risk management principles and tools.
- You have excellent Dutch/French and English verbal & written communication skills.
- You have experience with MS Project and MS Office.
What does QbD offer you?
QbD is a healthy company with a strong growth and international ambitions. In addition to a very attractive salary package, we can offer you the following advantages:
- Our CEO, Bart Van Acker, became Flemish Young Entrepreneur of the year 2019, which means that you’ll be part of a vibrant, entrepreneurial organization.
- A company with a clear strategy and ambition.
- We've got your back! Our HR Business Partners follow you closely, giving you the opportunity to shape your career.
- Thanks to our flat organization, we have short communication lines and you can always come to us.
- Standing still means going backwards. With our extensive training package and our periodic knowledge-sharing moments, we offer you many opportunities to continuously learn, to expand or specialize your knowledge and skills and to gain new expertise.
- Get to know your colleagues outside the work environment! Teambuilding and fun activities are planned on a monthly basis. A comedy night or quiz night? Nothing is too crazy for us!
- In short… We stand for JPEG: Joy in Partnership, going for the Extra mile to Get things done!
Interested? Send us your CV and motivation letter and who knows, we might welcome you soon in our QbD family!