Computer system validation (CSV) consultant
Do you have in addition to your passion for science, also an affinity with IT and would you like to specialize in Computer Software Validation? Then apply now and become a member of our growing QbD team!
What are your responsibilities as a CSV consultant?
- As a Software Validation Consultant are responsible for the tracking and reporting on project deliverables. Your projects can include:
- Automated systems
- Software as a medical device
- Mobile apps
- You offer support to the client from A to Z : preparation, project design, implementation and follow-up
- You take care of the analysis and implementation of our own QbD quality management software at customers
- You have knowledge of data integrity
- You will work in companies within the 'Life Sciences': the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, cosmetic and healthcare industries, ranging from the big, established values to the newest and most innovative start-ups…
Who are we looking for?
- You have a scientific master’s degree in engineering e.g. : bio, bio-informatica, industrial, civil
- You have a first experience in the life science industry or in software
- You have a big affinity with IT, software and systems
- Accuracy and eagerness to learn are two qualities that fully describe you
- You have technical competences and good project management skills
- Sense of responsibility and an analytical mind-set is self-evident to you
- You have excellent Dutch/French and English verbal & written communication skills
- A fun colleague where we and our customers can rely on
What does QbD offer you?
QbD is a healthy company with a strong growth and international ambitions. In addition to a very attractive salary package, we can offer you the following advantages:
- Our CEO, Bart Van Acker, became Flemish Young Entrepreneur of the year 2019, which means that you’ll be part of a vibrant, entrepreneurial organization.
- A company with a clear strategy and ambition
- We've got your back! Our HR Business Partners follow you closely, giving you the opportunity to shape your career.
- Thanks to our flat organization, we have short communication lines and you can always come to us.
- Standing still means going backwards. With our extensive training package and our periodic knowledge-sharing moments, we offer you many opportunities to continuously learn, to expand or specialize your knowledge and skills and to gain new expertise.
- Get to know your colleagues outside the work environment! Teambuilding and fun activities are planned on a monthly basis. A comedy night or quiz night? Nothing is too crazy for us!
- In short… We stand for JPEG: Joy in Partnership, going for the Extra mile to Get things done!
Send us your CV and motivation letter and who knows, we might welcome you soon in our QbD family!