Are you the right account manager who understands the needs of our customers? Do you want to have an impact on the life science industry? Then this job as account manager could be a match!
What are your responsibilities?
- With the aspiration of a real hunter, you prospect new clients and convince them of the added value of our services as a knowledge and project organization
- As a dedicated contact person for different clients, you strive for long-term relationships with customers where you try to evolve towards a more strategic sales approach
- You love to have direct contact with people and have no fear to take the phone to call clients, partners, colleagues, … . Building partnerships is in your nature.
- You are creative by nature and you are able to come up with creative and joyful ideas.
- You initiate and perform different sales actions to realize the predefined objectives
- You expand your network in the life sciences sector by playing an active role in different networking associations
- In addition to an external network, you also build your internal network within the organization with QbD consultants, sales colleagues, HR, marketing… We do sales together, with you in the lead!
- In this function you report to the Sales Manager of Europe
Who are we looking for?
- You have a master's degree in a scientific field, which you combine with field experience, commercial flair and common sense.
- You have a healthy dose of self-confidence; you not only know how to convey the message smoothly, but above all you listen actively to customers, partners and colleagues, showing patience and keeping an eye on long-term solutions and partnerships.
- Because of your winning aspiration, you go the extra mile to win the deal. Losing is not in your vocabulary!
- You are able to introduce QbD’s fields of expertise in an easy way towards our clients and offer them solutions for their complex problems, supported by QbD experts when needed.
- You know how to ask the right questions to highlight the customer's problem.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, you tackle problems and are able to communicate in a convincing and authentic way
- You feel comfortable working with different tools and systems. An accurate follow-up in the CRM system is key for you!
- You communicate and report clearly and bring up any concerns in good time.
What does QbD offer you?
QbD is a healthy and strongly growing international company with strong growth ambitions. In addition to a competitive salary package, we can offer you the following advantages:
- A company with a clear strategy and ambition.
- You will work in a very dynamic organization (we don’t have speed limits) where we expect you to put your own stamp, have impact!
- You are in a flat organization which means short communication lines, easy decision making and well… you won’t be shielded from hard work, ambition and some healthy pressure
- You’ll work in an award winning company:
- Our CEO, Bart Van Acker, became Flemish Young Entrepreneur of the year 2019, which means that you’ll be part of a vibrant, entrepreneurial organization.
- We were elected as Best Managed Company by Deloitte in 2020 & 2021
- Working in a value driven and data driven company were a people centric approach and business go hand in hand
- We can only put the best of ourselves in our daily work when you also have some fun in the meantime and can build sustainable relationships with your colleagues and partners. We take care of JOY: Trans Alpes Nice Genève with our cycling team, triathlons, (trail) runs, parties and after works, our legendary annual weekend, charity events, … Get to know your colleagues outside the work environment!
- In short… We go and stand for JPEG: Joy in Partnership, going for the Extra mile to Get things done!
Interested? Send us your CV and motivation letter and who knows, we might welcome you soon in our QbD family!